Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekly class and challenge post

We meet on Saturdays at 8 a.m., though I wasn't able to attend, I wanted to be sure that you knew a little about what our class talked about and what our challenge is this week.

Our Weekly Challenge:

Budget your Christmas sweets. Simply enjoy the season!

Class Time
:

This week we learned about the importance of exercise and how that benefits us during menopause. Kaye, who taught this class, will let me know the article she used in teaching the class and I'll update it here on this blog.

For now, I'll add a couple of related articles from the challenge and class time for you to read below:

Ease into Menopause with Exercise by Paige Waihner

Mindful Eating During the Holidays
by Dr. Beverly Bird, Psy.D., and Gelsie Lessig, R.D., L.D.

No comments: